Use of Content
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all users of this website. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website; we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause. The CropLife Uk does not warrant that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
All comments regarding the website should be sent to: email@example.com
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the information on this website is both accurate and up to date, the CropLife Uk does not accept any liability to any party for loss, or damage incurred by reliance placed on the information contained in this website or through omission or errors how so ever caused. Nothing in this website constitutes professional advice and any user of the website should consult a suitable qualified professional for advice relating to a specific enquiry or issue.
Our website contains links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and the CropLife Uk is not responsible for the content of any third party websites linked to this website, and does not endorse or approve the content of any of these third party websites.
We believe strongly in protecting users’ privacy. We will not provide any of the personal information you give us to any third party. Any information submitted to the CropLife Uk via this website is held under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure it is fast enough
We use Google Analytics to measure how many people use this site. We do this to make sure the site is meeting users' needs and to understand how we could improve it.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We also do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _utma stores a randomly generated number for 2 years
- _utmb stores a randomly generated number for 30 minutes
- _utmc stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
- _utmz stores a randomly generated number and anonymous information on how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link or a search) for 6 months
The following cookie is used to provide other normal website functions:
- asp.net_sessionid stores a randomly generated number until you close your browser
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of websites you visit.